- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All mixes, recipes, information pages and branding are property of Crabby Cravings and not to be reproduced or reused.
- Crabby Cravings foods are to be used as part of a balanced diet and proper care. Crabby Cravings is not responsible for injury, illness or death of animals caused by improper care or improper use of products.
- By placing an order at Crabby Cravings, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Crabby Cravings as responsible for the personal information.
- Crabby Cravings and Tictail will not share personal information with third parties, but may store for necessary times for legal reasons. All information will be kept securely and destroyed once the time has passed.
- Events outside Crabby Cravings's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Invoices should be retained for future reference.
- Care guides and information are offered for outline purposes only.
- Crabby Cravings is not responsible for the health or safety of animal or keeper. The customer retains these responsibilities at all times.
- Customer must select correct postage at checkout. Incorrect selections will result in posting delays until sorted.
- Crabby Cravings reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Crabby Cravings, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Crabby Cravings for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Crabby Cravings as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Crabby Cravings and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you upon request, an administration fee may be charged. You always have the right to request Crabby Cravings to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Crabby Cravings Conditions, you agree to the above.Use of Products
All food and products are sold for use as part of a proper care regime. Food products do not constitute a complete diet and Crabby Cravings are not responsible for illness, malnutrition, injury, death, damage or other circumstances caused by improper care, improper diet, improper use of products or the use of products faulty or otherwise. The health, safety and well being of keepers, animals and other people remain the responsibility of the customer and keeper at all times. Products will be checked before shipping but It is the duty of the customer to check all products for flaws, damage or unsuitability before use with animals, as well as to maintain, store and use all products properly.
Gift Cards and E-Codes
Gift cards and E-Codes purchased from Crabby Cravings are redeemable against Crabby Cravings products for a single transaction only, and may only be redeemed on orders exceeding the gift card value. They may not be refunded or exchanged for money, other vouchers or used elsewhere. Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher shall be paid by the redeemer. Crabby Cravings does not accept voucher codes for other stores. Gift codes will be sent to the email provided during checkout, Crabby Cravings does not accept responsibility for the provision of incorrect email addresses. Lost or stolen gift cards and e-codes will not be replaced. In the event of any dispute the decision of Crabby Cravings is final. Crabby Cravings reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Events outside Crabby Cravings's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Crabby Cravings is released from Crabby Cravings's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Crabby Cravings's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Crabby Cravings.
All transfers conducted through Crabby Cravings are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Crabby Cravings without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Crabby Cravings we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Crabby Cravings reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Crabby Cravings has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Crabby Cravings shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://crabbycravings.tictail.com.
All enquiries: email@example.com